Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Memory

A special memory to me was the day I learned to ride my bike it was a hot summer afternoon I was only about six years old and I had been riding with training wheels for as long as I could remember so I decided to try something new. My dad was working in the yard and my mom was at work so I went outside to ask my dad for some help I asked him if he would teach me to ride my bike with out training wheels. He responded as soon as you take a nap ill teach you so I sprinted inside to "take a nap" while my dad finished up the yard but I couldn't seem to fall asleep I was way too excited to sleep so I watched TV. A couple hours later I went outside to talk to my dad again and there was a new bike sitting on my porch WOW I said is this mine! My dad had went out and got me a brand new bike the only problem was I didn't know how to ride it yet so me and my dad went out to the street I was so nervous. I jumped on and my dad held on to my seat we went down the rode for a while and he said he was gonna let go I pretty much freaked out but I soon got the hang of it and my dad walked right beside me. This was one of my favorite memories because everyone needs a father daughter memory. :)!

No comments: